Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thursday - Energy Healing

I'm feeling pretty tired tonight so I'll keep this short. Today was a good day. I woke up pain free (I've had terrible cramps the past 3 days).
Went to work and after work had an amazing Bio-Energy Healing treatment. I always feel so amazing and renewed afterward!
He really makes me think. We left off with some advice - try not to think of it as a diet but rather just make the decision to choose the healthier options. He also reminded me that you are what you eat, and to eat how the person (or body) that I want to be would eat.
I found a three day cleanse on the Tracy Anderson website that I'm thinking of starting on Monday. Or I should say - I found a three day cleanse that I am starting on Monday!

Three Day Valentine's Cleanse - Get Rid of Stubborn Fat!

Cleanse your body off of processed food! Lose weight and still eat!

Day 1:

Breakfast
1 sliced sweet potato sauteed in a frying pan (coated with Organic Olive Oil Spray) like mini pancakes. Enjoy with 2 tbs Maple Syrup

Lunch
1/2 cup cooked quinoa, Steamed asparagus and kale, with one hard-boiled egg. Chop all and mix in a bowl.

Snack
1 cup blueberries or 1 small apple

Dinner
Grilled Salmon with steamed broccoli

Day 2:

Breakfast
1 cup Kefir probiotic yogurt any flavor

Lunch
1 can white tuna with 1 tsp mustard chopped celery and chia seeds in an egg wrap. An egg wrap is to be made in an omelet pan like a super thin omelet. Spread the tuna mixture inside and roll up. May cut like a sushi roll.

Snack
1 small green apple

Dinner
Steamed artichoke with 5 grilled shrimp

Day 3:

Breakfast
2 poached eggs

Lunch
1 pounded plain grilled chicken breast
side salad chopped papaya, small avocado, cilantro, lime juice, shallot, chopped arugula

Dinner
2 slices grilled tofu, chopped arugula, cherry tomatoes, red chard, 1/2 mango and white rice vinegar

Dessert
2 scoops sorbet

Drink plenty of water and only green tea. Have as many of the veggies that you want that are on the menu!

Night night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment