Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Tiny set back but back at it!

Well as predicted, we went to a friends on Saturday evening, drank to much wine, ate too much food and stayed up talking way to late. the next morning when the alarm went off telling me to get up for my running clinic, I just couldn't pull myself out of the comfy down blankets, with the boy and the, pups, not to mention my headache!

Then Monday I had a meeting with a holistic nutritionist, I had to write down everything I ate and drank over a five day period and give it to her (how embarrassing)! She is analyzing it along with the forms I filled out and is going to get back to me with my punishment, I'm assuming it will be some sort of cleanse or detox Yikes!

Tonight I had my running clinic, we ran 5k with 10 mins running 1 minute walking the whole way, it hurt but feels great to have done it, I always feel so refreshed and clear headed after!

When I got home the boy had dinner all ready for me, I may have eaten a little to much pasta but who could say no to a yummy home cooked dinner?!

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment